Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
1307 N 45th St #300
Seattle, WA 98103
Attention: Lead Managing Broker
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.
Jason is absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a small budget but we really wanted a home. We felt we couldn’t spend another summer living in an apartment. We were worried that we would end up in a run down shack that needed more work than we could afford. Jason was outstanding. He sent us potential homes to view via email almost everyday. He was willing to show us a house with little notice. He answered endless questions and submitted paperwork quickly and accurately. He was committed to …
Very stern and to the point which is what you need to have when buying a house. This man knows how to get his clients what they need. The buy was more smooth than expected and he broke it down into a simple way of explaining what was happening and the steps being taken communication was a major factor and he did it effectively.
In 2014 Jason Munoz helped me make my first home purchase. I came across Jason by chance when I stopped at an open house, and I’m so grateful I made his acquaintance that day. I had grown frustrated working weeks with another agent to make an offer on a property. After hearing about my experience, Jason commented that if I allowed him to be my agent he could have an offer assembled in an hour. Jason was true to his word. Once I decided to make an offer, he had the offer ready in an hour and it…
My wife and I just started the process of looking for another home to purchase (and the selling our existing home). We started with a little trepidation with the unknown selling process but this went away immediately when we first met with Jason. He has been very professional, responsive, and informative! We were able to meet in person several times after normal business hours to facilitate my work schedule. We have asked lots of questions and received lots of great information. Jason continue…
I think I was blessed when Jason found me looking for homes. I was told by many people don’t always go with the first agent you find, but luck was on my side. I believe we started looking for homes the beginning of March and on 6/1/16 we were in our new home. He really is a wonderful person to work with and he makes some really good spices! I gave him 5 stars in every aspect, because it’s true.
Jason was before before he officially became our realtor. He should great customer care and interest in what was best for us. If he didn’t know the answers, he insisted he would find out for us, or direct us to someone who can. I have recommended him already to family and friends. For best results and care, I would definitely recommend Jason!
My experience purchasing a home couldn’t have been better thanks to Jason Munoz. He was always quick at responding and met me at several locations while searching for just the right home. Jason also helped me every step of the way which made home buying a lot less stressful. I would certainly use Jason again for buying or selling a home. Thank you Jason! Ms. Wendy Brooks.
Jason was awesome! Our transaction was smooth throughout the process and Jason was always available to answer my questions or to check in. I’d recommend him to anyone and would definitely use him again!
You have read several reviews of Jason by now, and there is a reason they are all giving him the great reviews. Jason is incredibly knowledgeable, and willing to do what he can to make your buying experience painless. My experience working with him is nothing less than exceptional. I can name on one hand, the people who have made my interests their own in a sale environment – Jason is one of those people. Jason answered absolutely every question I had. When I emailed a question I had a response…
Restored my faith in realtors after a long string of miserable experiences with other realtors. Should have used him first, but glad we found him! Seriously a great guy and a professional. He won’t mislead you or push you. Jason took great care of us and went the extra mile to insure we were represented well, explained everything we needed (first time buyers, we had a ton of questions), and put a lot of effort to help us make informed decisions. He even did the final walk through with us and w…